Monday, April 23, 2012

Life Lessons from a Real Queen


I saw this article about Queen Elizabeth on Yahoo. Personally I've always been interested in the British monarchy, everyone's so well respected and I really like seeing Princes and Princesses in real life. (I know, I know, it's not an easy job. It's not all about tiaras and stunning evening attires.)

I always look up to them, though. Their dedication to serve Britain and their responsibility is highly commendable. When you're born a royal, they say, your life is already planned from the day you were born. But I do believe that the British monarchy treats this more of an asset that a liability, they show great example to everyone, not doing everything traditionally and giving something new to the nation. Like REALLY marrying for love and having Kanye West at your wedding's reception. (Will and Kate FTW!) AND they have a YouTube, Twitter and Flickr account! Also their own website! They're the coolest!

And I remembered that time I had a Korean classmate who was from London. I love her so much for being patient with all of the questions I ask her about London. I kept telling her that the next time she goes to London to pack me inside her luggage! I've always wanted to go there, that's why I'm going to study hard so I can someday go to the places I want to. :) I miss you Da-Eun Oh!

http://ph.she.yahoo.com/photos/life-lessons-queen-elizabeth-slideshow-175800465/

No comments:

Post a Comment